Sunday, September 28, 2008

And one more shout out..

Photobucket

To my totally awesome, absolutely amazing MOM!

My Mom had been saying for a couple of weeks that she was putting together a "Halloween Box" for Landon, and would put it in the mail soon.  So, when it arrived on Friday, Landon was already SUPER excited about his "treat."

What my Mom DIDN'T say, was that she was sending a "treat" for ALL of us!  The box was full of really great "home" stuff, just as I was starting to feel homesick again.  She sent Jon 2 bags of Pepperoni rolls, which are our FAVORITE Ohio snack.  They're made in a little Italian Bakery in Chardon, and you can't beat 'em!  She sent me my favorite Chocolate Coconut Bars that you can't find ANYWHERE anymore, except this one little bakery, and she sent me a pair of new PJ's featuring my high school mascot!

And Oh Boy, the treats she sent Landon.  There were new cars, and books, and coloring books, and pumpkin peeps, and a whole BUNCH of new clothes, including some REALLY cute Halloween PJ's.  She even made him his own photo book with all of the family from home so that he could carry them with him all the time, which he does!

I'm lucky to have a Mom like that, and Landon's lucky to have a Gee Gee who's so thoughtful and sweet!  What a great surprise, it definitely made my week!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

dinah said...

Landon you look so cute in your new jammies. Kelley-Jo I'm glad I can make you happy with such a little thing as a box of "I miss you guys". Love Mom