Friday, September 26, 2008

Just for the record...

Photobucket

I just wanted to take a minute to make sure that everyone knows that I have an AMAZING husband.

Jon has always been a kind, considerate man, but lately he has just gone above and beyond to let me know he's on my side, and is always thinking about me.  He's brought home flowers several times since we've been back from Ohio, and helped with Landon, and cleaned the house, He bought me a new laptop, and camera, and surprised me with a fancy dinner out JUST BECAUSE I was having a bad day.   Then, on Monday, he volunteered to take my car for an oil change and he surprised me by having it COMPLETELY DETAILED while he waited (for over an hour on a work day).  

He just makes me feel so special and loved, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have him.  Agreeing to marry him was THE single best decision I've ever made.  I only pray I do just as well showing him how much he means to me.

2 comments:

Ashlie Bischoff said...

AWWW what an amazing husband you have! You are really lucky to have him! :)

I Choose Happiness said...

Which Jon are we talking about? He certainly has improved with time. (Just kidding Jonathon - I love you!)