Monday, August 31, 2009

One more day!!

Great news! My doc is going out of town for the holiday, so they are going to move my c-section up by 1 day!! Which means that I only have one more day to be stuck pregnant! Woo Hoo!!!! Could the news get any better? So, baby's birthday will be Sept. 2, which still doesn't make the Sept. 1 school deadline, but is still 1 day before the original Sept. 3 date! And anyone who's ever been pregnant knows that every day counts in the last week of pregnancy!

We'll probably be in the hospital for 3 days, I'm hoping no longer. We should have internet access, so hopefully I'll find time to post some pics here, or to facebook. If not, I'll get to it when we get home!

1 comment:

camille said...

Ahhh! It came so fast! I hope everything goes well! I can't wait to see her! Good luck!