Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Summer!

Photobucket

Okay, so I finally have a few minutes to get this thing rolling again! Amanda put the bee in my bonnet, since I so enjoy reading her updates and seeing all of their new adventures. Though I will admit, I haven't gotten all the technological stuff figured out yet.

Well, this week it finally feels like summer! Today started off cold and dreary, but wound up being a gorgeous afternoon! After shopping all week for a new mattress for Jon and I (which we so desperately need), we ended up purchasing....a BOUNCE HOUSE! Seems that each time we're searching for something for us, we end up purchasing something even better for Landon. I suppose that's what parenthood is all about, though.

Landon had a BALL! And so did Jon. He had originally been a little hesitant to spend $200 on a toy, but by the end of the afternoon, he was thanking me for the great idea. We played on it for 2 hours this afternoon, and it was just the pick-me-up Landon needed! He's been sick the past two days, and he's all but lost his voice today! It was so cute (and a little sad) to see him laughing, but only hear him squeak!

Well, Jon has just finished our burgers (BBQing DEFINITELY makes it feel summery, even though we do it all year long), and I'd better get them while they're hot. I'll leave you a few (okay a TON) of great pictures from our day!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

The Search for Health and Well-being said...

Very cute blog Kelley . By the way, I'm in Lubbock TX right now. Not a very happening place, but summer weather & nice hotel:-)
Love ya, Jen

tiffany said...

Landon is a doll! Are you sure he's already that old?? My how time flies!