Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Really Quick Update

Sorry guys, I haven't been very diligent keeping this blog up recently. I have a final this afternoon (one that I SHOULD be studying for right now...STILL a procrastinator), so I'll make this a really quick update.

We picked my Mom up from the airport on Sunday, and Landon is just having a BALL with her. He's spoiled already and it's only been a few days! She gets a kick out of the littlest things with him, and it makes me feel good to see how much joy he brings to her life.

Jon has been very busy at work, and sick, to boot. He FINALLY seems to be over that hurdle, but was stuck in surgery until 4:30 this morning, and we all know that lack of sleep doesn't do much to aid in healing the body.

After my final this afternoon, I will be officially DONE with school until the Fall. I can't WAIT. I really do love school, but I'm in need of a serious break, and Ohio will be just what we need. Landon and I will fly back with my Mom on July 4th (we leave at 6 am, so we'll be there in plenty of time for fireworks), and Jon will join us on the 22nd. Then, we'll all stay until August 3rd. We have lots of fun things planned, with my brother, and the rest of my family, and I'll be sure to updat with lots of pics while I'm there.

I don't have any pictures to add today, they're on my Mom's camera and I don't have the cord on me at the moment, but I promise to add some soon!

2 comments:

camille said...

Sounds like you've got some fun things planned for the summer! We for sure need to get together before you leave! Good luck on your final! Hope jon's feeling better soon - hate that!

tiffany said...

How fun to have your mom here! Have so much fun in Ohio!