Sunday, August 10, 2008

Then and Now

A couple of weeks ago, I had the opportunity to have a "mini-reunion" with some of the biggest players in my life during high school.  It was just a really great time to catch up with everyone, and see how we've changed, and in what ways we haven't. 

Making it even better was the fact that Jon was able to join in and meet some of my friends he hadn't met before, including my very best friend from 6th grade-College, also named "John," and they got along FABULOUSLY.  It was neat to see them interact together and get along so well.  It gave me so much satisfaction that John, who played such a huge role in my life so long ago was impressed with my husband, Jon, who (obviously) plays the biggest part in my life right now.

Here's John, Michelle, Brandon, and I in Toronto during Sophomore Year of high school:
Photobucket
And Rhea, Michelle, John, and I (and some other friends who couldn't make it) on a dinner cruise Freshman Year of high school:
Photobucket

Here we are (the high schoolers) 2 weeks ago:
Photobucket
With our spouses:
Photobucket

1 comment:

camille said...

I would love to go to the Fair! I'll talk to Nate... what day do you guys want to go? I'm so excited to see you. Talk to you soon.